Thursday, October 1, 2015

Green silk on denim bell bottom








It's the month of October; "Yay!!" Happy new month of awesome blessings everyone. This is my birth month and I am planning on having a little birthday celebration this year. Also, I always get excited and giddy just knowing that it is the beginning of the last quarter of the year.

I wore this outfit yesterday to take my baby to the clinic for wellness check and I like the extra casual feel. I'm very excited too that the bell bottom trend is back on the scene; it's my favorite cut of jeans and my least favorite is the skinny jeans...hehehe..:-). However, in order not to look like I just arrived on this earth  from the sixties, I try to follow trends a bit so, I have a couple of skinny denims too.







Silk top: Vintage
Denim: Old Navy
Bag: old
Flats: Apostrophe







                        Do you like the "comeback" of the bell bottom pants? Your thoughts...




                                                    Thanks so much for stopping by


                                                                 Beauty Ojo

15 comments:

  1. Great look... I always love the comfy feeling of slipping into jeans and pretty top. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the 60s fashion. I could wear these pants with my tight turtleneck and platform heels with no shame. Lol
    I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very stylish Beauty and the flares suit u! Happy October to u as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit and the color combo :)))
    I wish you a wonderful birthday!!!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you...:-). Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bell bottoms look so great on you, Beauty:) I like them, but I've been having a hard time finding one lately that suits me....sigh....anyhoo....:)
    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Beautiful look ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this come back. Cute look. Happy weekend.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your green shirt, you look great!

    My last post: Just mine

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. green N blue always look so perfect together
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and leaving your comments and questions. I enjoy reading everyone of them and I always check out new comment links and visit old ones too.


**Peace**